2019 W-2 Statements Will Be Available Around January 22, 2020
The Nevada State Higher Education (NSHE) system partnered with Advanced Data Processing (ADP) in 2017 to process W-2 statements. All current, former, and retired NSHE employee will receive printed W-2s in the mail and as well as having access to view and download digital copies online.
Accessing W-2s Online
To access your W-2 online, register for an account using the NSHE-specific information and instructions below. If you have any questions or have difficulty registering with ADP, please contact your institution’s HR or Workday support office.
Note: ADP is hosting W-2s for 2017 and beyond. W-2s for previous years will continue to be available on the ESS legacy system or by contacting your local payroll or human resources office: Campus Partners.
How to Register for an ADP W-2 Services Account
Registration is a one-time process. Once completed, you will only need your user ID (assigned by the ADP system) and password to login to your ADP W-2 Services account to view and print your statement. Estimated time to complete registration process: 5-8 minutes
- Go to https://my.adp.com
- Click Register Now
- Enter NSHE’s registration code: nve1-online
- Enter your name and select W-2 Services as the Service
- You will then be asked for the following information
- Your Employee ID (example: ‘123456′; do not enter any leading zeros. You can find your Employee ID on your Worker Profile in Workday or you can contact your institution’s HR department)
- NSHE’s Company Code: R3A
- Your ZIP Code. In most cases, it will be the one associated with your home primary address listed in Workday, which you can find by searching for My Contact Information in Workday.
- If that ZIP Code is rejected and you have entered additional addresses in Workday, try those ZIP Codes.
- For addresses outside the U.S., enter five zeros ‘00000′
- Tax year: 2019
- Your Social Security Number (example: ‘123456789′; do not include dashes)
- Complete the authentication process, during which you will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity
- Enter a password and username for your account
- The system will then assign you a user ID that you will use with your password to login in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
All active and former NSHE employees who worked during the 2017 to present year can electronic copies of their W-2s on the third-party site ADP. If you have not yet registered, please visit the ADP registration page to do so.
W-2s are going to be issued out to all former and active NSHE employees who worked during the year, around January 22, 2020. W-2 were sent to the employee’s home address as entered in the Workday system.
Employees can also download an electronic copy of their W-2 through our third-party vendor, ADP. You can visit the ADP registration page to sign up for an account.
Individuals can also request a printout of their W-2s from their campus’ hr/payroll team.
If you require a new password in ADP, you can contact your local campus’ hr/payroll team. You will be asked to verify your identity and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
If you have been locked out of ADP, you can contact your local campus’ hr/payroll team.
You will be asked to verify your identity and an account unlock email will be sent so you can continue the registration process.
All W-2s for the 2018 tax year have been mailed out to the home address registered.
Log into ADP and follow the View and Download Your W2's instructions.
Users who are not on an NSHE network must log in to Workday to access job aids, like the one above. Otherwise, the link will take you to a page that explains you can't reach the site where the job aid resides
1. Log into ADP
2. Click on the Go Paperless button on the bottom left of your ADP dashboard or homepage.
3. Toggle on or off the options to receive:
- Paperless pay statements;
- Email notifications of pay statements; and/or
- Email notifications for tax statements.
Whether or not you elect to receive paperless pay statements, your pay and tax statements will be accessible online. The email notifications for tax statements, if enabled, will notify you when your W-2 is ready for that tax year. The deadline for NSHE Payroll Services to make your W-2 tax statement available online in ADP is always January 31.
If you require a new password in ADP, you can contact your local campus' hr/payroll team. You will be asked to verify your identity and a temporary password will be emailed to you.